New Feature Requirements for Brand Reps (READ THOROUGHLY)
WHERE DO YOU GET FEATURED?
Your photo may be featured on our Facebook page, Facebook stories, Instagram page, Instagram stories, website, or email marketing or Facebook ads based on photo quality.
To be considered for a feature, please follow the instructions below:
1) Send high quality UNEDITED photos. Clutter free. No random toys or objects. Please only send photos of the brand rep child with the clothing clearly featured in the photo. We have to be able to clearly see the outfit.
2) Leave a review on the product page. Even if the item is sold out *unless you are told otherwise by the lookbook team. To learn how to leave a review or locate the product link, please read the instructions below.
3) Include your instagram handle. For example, @Fashionistots.
4) attach your UNEDITED photos. You may use photos that you edited on your own page, but we just prefer to have unedited pictures sent.
So, your email to our lookbook team should look something like this (for example):
"I've attached my unedited photos. I have left a review on the website and my instagram name is @..."
EMAIL ALL UNEDITED PHOTOS TO LOOKBOOK@FASHIONISTOTS.COM
If you don't follow the instructions above, your email may not be accepted. So, just make a checklist or a mental note when you're submitting photos that you absolutely have to submit your photos according to the instructions provided above. You may log back in here anytime to re-read before you submit :)
HOW TO REVIEW A PRODUCT
If you can't find the link to review, request it or simply find it by either going back to your order history or by typing it into your web browser. For example, if you purchased an item named "Sunflower Romper", the link for that would be "www.fashionistots.com/sunflower-romper/. You just have to add the product name after the www.fashionistots.com/ and replace any space with a "-". If that's complicated, just let us know we're more happy to help!
HOW TO LEAVE A REVIEW (see photo below)
Step one: go on the product page
Step two: locate the "Write a review" link, which is located right under the bolded product title.
PHOTOS THAT WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
1) Blurry/low resolution photos/low lighting
2) Photos taken in a cluttered setting/dark background/busy background
3) Photos that do not clearly show the product being modeled
4) Anything with a black or dark brown background
5) Photos with busy or distracting toys
6) Photos with text, watermarks, or frames/borders/screenshots
HOW TO TAKE BETTER PHOTOS
Most of the photos displayed on our social media pages and websites are taken with a cellphone. We're not as experienced as a photographer, but to take better photos, try to take them in natural lighting. We prefer outdoor photos, but they are not required, as we know it's not always possible for most. Avoid taking photos in dark places. Make sure to clean your camera lenses to avoid glary photos (this happens a lot with cellphone cameras). Avoid distracting backgrounds. Try to take photos after your baby has napped to avoid a fussy baby. Always send your photos in full resolution/size.