WELCOME TO OUR BRAND REP NEWSLETTER
Oh no! More things to read! Don't worry, you don't have to read our brand rep newsletter (although we recommend you do), but something you definitely need to read is this.
-REQUESTS FROM OUR LOOKBOOK TEAM-
Lately, our lookbook team has been receiving a lot of photo submissions that do not have the information required to schedule your posts. Our lookbook team shouldn't have to reply to your emails requesting the information. You should have it available in your initial email. After you signed up to be a brand rep with us, you were provided with a password to log into our brand rep menu. Within that menu, there is a page/web link called "Brand Rep Feature requirements." Well, a lot of our brand reps unfortunately don't log in or bother to read the instructions prior to sending the photos, and this creates a huge delay in scheduling posts.
Please keep in mind:
1) Our lookbook team does not handle our instagram page. They do not have access to our instagram page. They can't view your messages, so sending photos via dm is a no-no. Yes, you can ask for feedback via dm, but make sure to email your photos as well.
2) Our lookbook team is not going to try to match the photos you sent to our tagged photos on ig...they can't guess your instagram username by simply sending a photo. This is why it's important to send your instagram name with your photo. Otherwise, they won't schedule your post because they don't know who they are supposed to have tagged on the picture. We get that you are excited to start, and it may slip up, that's okay. What's not okay is replying "what info am I supposed to send" or "what do you mean by required info" because you were provided a password to start.
3) You just started brand repping or being a rep for Fashionistots? Great! We're glad to have you on our team. Being a newbie is more of a reason to log in and read the instructions on how to submit your photos, since you've never done it before :)
4) CHECK YOUR EMAILS. Even if you think you did everything properly (photos and required info), CHECK YOUR EMAIL. Why? Well, maybe the lookbook team would like more photos from you. Maybe there's a typo on your instagram name and we can't find you. Or maybe they want to reach out for other opportunities. Well, if they send you an email that requires follow up from you, and you never reply or take weeks or even months to reply, then most likely you won't get an email back stating your post was scheduled. Or maybe that opportunity they were going to offer you will be passed up to the rep who checked her email timely :D
5) Don't be offended when our lookbook team asks for more photos. Yes, we think your baby is model material. Yes, we think your baby has a memorable face and is beyond adorable. If we didn't believe so, then you probably wouldn't be on our team. But maybe the lighting is a bit off? Maybe the photo you provided is blurry or edited. Just retake a better one and problem fixed.
6) Emails that have no text in the body of the email usually get sent to our spam folder...our spam folder is never checked and is routinely purged. So, yeah, make sure you include all the required info in your email to avoid it being sent to our spam :)
7) STOP SENDING EDITED PHOTOS! :D borders and frames count as edited, too. You can do your edits to post on your page, that is totally fine. But make sure to always send your photos to the lookbook team unedited. In full resolution.
WHAT WILL YOU POTENTIALLY MISS OUT ON BY NOT CHECKING OUT OUR BRAND REP MENU?
This year, we're going to be having a lot of collab opportunities. Reps will be able to apply for open collabs. We specifically created a "Brand Rep Collab" page for this. We will also have model searches for features on our partner's websites, email marketing, etc. If you're not logging in, you definitely will miss out on all the fun ;)
SHOP THE LOOK PAGE
Our Shop the Look pages are being updated. They will be back up soon!